Tractor Ride | D Billions Kids Songs


Lyrics:

I'm driving on the road,
Toot, toot, toot!
Rattle, rattle in the truck,
Beep - beep - beep - beep!
Hey guys, guess who's in the trailer?

Meow - meow - meow!

I'm driving on the road,
Toot, toot, toot!
Rattle, rattle in the truck,
Beep - beep - beep - beep!
Hey guys, guess who's in the trailer?

Moo - moo - moo!

I'm driving on the road,
Toot, toot, toot!
Rattle, rattle in the truck,
Beep - beep - beep - beep!
Hey guys, guess who's in the trailer?

Woof - woof - woof!

I'm driving on the road,
Toot, toot, toot!
Rattle, rattle in the truck,
Beep - beep - beep - beep!
Hey guys, guess who's in the trailer?

Quack - quack - quack!










#DBillions
Copyright AWA LLC 2022. All Rights Reserved https://24kids.co/tractor-ride-d-billions-kids-songs/?feed_id=757&_unique_id=634e860d6bd85

תגובות

פוסטים פופולריים מהבלוג הזה

😍🎆 HAPPY NEW YEAR! 🎆🌈 CRY BABIES 💧 MAGIC TEARS 💕 FULL Episodes 🌈 CARTOONS for KIDS in ENGLISH

Super Simple Kids Cartoon Collection #2!

🔴 Wheels on the Bus + Banana Cartoon Preschool Sign Language Nursery Rhymes