Building a Teardrop Trailer in 3 Weeks: Start to Finish
For the teardrop camper design I used DraftSight, a trusted 2D drafting and 3D design experience from the makers of SOLIDWORKS. You can save 10% on DraftSight Professional or Premium with the code: xyla10. Go to https://www.draftsight.com/ to learn more.
💸 Support me on Patreon:
https://patreon.com/xylafoxlin
Follow me on social media:
📸 Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/xylafoxlin/
🐦 Twitter: https://twitter.com/xylafoxlin
📘 https://www.facebook.com/xylareifoxlin
A HUGE thank you to Robert from Odyssey Teardrops for answering lots of my build questions! He builds STUNNING teardrops to order, so if this is a bit daunting of a project for you, I recommend checking out his page:
https://odysseyteardrops.com/
Buy my MERCH:
📦https://shop.xylafoxlin.com/
💌SEND ME THINGS📦:
Xyla Foxlin
10866 Washington Blvd. # 610
Culver City, CA 90232
Requested Links to Items:
Trailer Chassis by CLC/Trailex: https://www.clcboats.com/shop/products/boat-gear/trailex-trailers/clc-teardrop-camper-trailex-trailer-kit-sut-1000-clc.html
*if you use this, I recommend swapping the nuts on the leaf springs / couplers for nylock nuts specifically made for trailers* (other than that its a great kit!) https://24kids.co/building-a-teardrop-trailer-in-3-weeks-start-to-finish/?feed_id=2507&_unique_id=637384c7a0355
תגובות
הוסף רשומת תגובה