Storyline | For My Man S1 Ep5~1080 | Crime Tv | Seafood | King Crab | tori_luvfood & more
Storyline | For My Man S1 Ep5~1080 | Crime Tv | Seafood | King Crab | tori_luvfood & more
Hello Everyone! I am so excited about today as today is the start of my new storytime but episodes of for my man. I learned of the web series through Eating Pretty Mukbang, one of my favorites over Youtube. I have a handful of Sisters that I gravitate to and love so much. I am a supporter.
When I rock with someone you will know. However, these series are addicting. I have decided to do STORYLINES on the series and I will randomly choose episodes to tell that particular story about. Using my own twist to draw you all in as a storyteller. Please tell me in the comments if you enjoy the storyline and would like to see more.
As I tell this Intriguing mystery murder story I am indulging in a luscious king crab I have potatoes corn on the cob and boiled eggs and I am dipping all this goodness in a butter sauce I whipped up, that consists of butter Italian seasoning garlic salt onion powder minced garlic sautéed onions cayenne pepper chili pepper crushed pepper lemon pepper Louisiana seafood seasoning.
Thank you all for watching I really appreciate you all thank you to my day ones for rocking with me I appreciate all the new subscribers and can’t wait for us to be together on this journey as well as the watchers that have not subscribed yet continue to come by and visit you're more than welcome I just hope that soon you will subscribe, again thank you love you all 🖤
If you have not done already please join the family subscribe like comment and even share me out! A little support goes a long way.
Have a great day.
Thank you for watching my video
---------------------------
https://bit.ly/2B42A4H
---------------------------
#Storyline #For_My_Man #tori_luvfood_more
Previous video(s):
---------------------------
https://youtu.be/UkX6OUrTJ-c
https://youtu.be/TxW2AKtut6M
https://youtu.be/JSgbOnf6Kjo
https://youtu.be/W3QXxLDFjJk
https://youtu.be/OYuPbcAoKK0
---------------------------
Social Media link:
---------------------------
🔴 My Facebook account:
---------------------------
shorturl.at/intC0
---------------------------
---------------------------
shorturl.at/alxNO
---------------------------
⚪ My Instagram account:
---------------------------
shorturl.at/orHI6
---------------------------
---------------------------
shorturl.at/foqX1
---------------------------
⚫ My Twitter account:
---------------------------
shorturl.at/nDN29
---------------------------
⚫ My Email:
---------------------------
tluvfood@gmail.com
---------------------------
⚫ Other Channel:
---------------------------
shorturl.at/dDF29
---------------------------
Credit To: Eating Pretty Mukbang
For My Man Episode:
https://youtu.be/Y9b_AeSXpF0
Storyline,For My Man S1 Ep5~1080,Crime Tv,Seafood,King Crab,storyline online,Storyline For My Man S1 Ep5~1080,tori_luvfood & more,Storyline For My Man S1 Ep5~1080 Crime Tv,sag-aftra foundation,actors read children's books,for my man,for my man full episodes,for my man tv one full episodes,seafood boil,seafood mukbang,seafood boil mukbang,king crab mukbang,king crab legs,king crab legs mukbang,mukbang,seafood,eating show,tori luvfood & more https://24kids.co/storyline-for-my-man-s1-ep51080-crime-tv-seafood-king-crab-tori_luvfood-more/?feed_id=1947&_unique_id=6367c46e31dd0
תגובות
הוסף רשומת תגובה