Watercolor Sea Turtle
Hello Aqua friends! FREE WATERCOLOR TUTORIAL WITH VOICEOVER, AND FREE SKETCH on how to create this sea turtle, I provide you with the reference photo and sketch. I hope you paint along with me. Please subscribe if you like my channel and I would love to hear from you!! Happy Painting :)
If you missed last week's video you can find it here:
https://youtu.be/_oRw7tXWX_Y
Here are the watercolor products I use and as a part of the amazon affiliate program I make a small commission to help support my channel and it is not at any additional cost to you. Thank you so much for your support!!
Supplies Used:
Arches 140lb cold-pressed watercolor paper 10x14: https://amzn.to/32Xnr7z
Watercolor Paints:
Leaf green: https://amzn.to/3z0sNuE
Manganese Blue Nova: https://amzn.to/3qnHLa2
Viridian hue: https://amzn.to/3zpp8Xq
Prussian blue: https://amzn.to/3myEYtl
Cobalt green: https://amzn.to/3z0mqYg
Sepia: https://amzn.to/3Fwzcjm
Vandyke brown: https://amzn.to/30Yb8XP
Burnt sienna: https://amzn.to/3qvZSuC
Yellow ochre: https://amzn.to/3qouFJz
Turquoise light: https://amzn.to/3EKTftq
Transparent pyrrole orange: https://amzn.to/3mtGn4s
Pyrrole red: https://amzn.to/337YbeN
Holbein Watercolor Kits:
12 5 ml tubes: https://amzn.to/3Frc31L
18 5 ml tubes: https://amzn.to/3qlUY32
24 5 ml tubes: https://amzn.to/3Eqfy7t
Brushes:
My Favorite: Princeton Black Velvet series brushes: https://amzn.to/33MzDbk
Flat 1-inch brush: https://amzn.to/32Z58Pi
Round 8: https://amzn.to/3Jfijw3
Round 6: https://amzn.to/3ekEGC5
White gel pen: https://amzn.to/34eLnDU
Water container I use: https://amzn.to/3Enrfvv
Time Stamps:
00:00 Watercolor Sea Turtle
00:12 Contact Paper for Watercolor Masking
01:23 Wet on Wet Watercolor Technique for the background.
05:30 Wet on Dry Watercolor Technique for the turtle (First layer)
10:54 Watercolor painting of the turtle shell
17:12 Wet on Dry Watercolor Technique (2nd layer)
18:49 Watercolor Lifting Technique
19:58 Fine Details on Turtle's shell
22:18 White Gel Pen details
Music by Epidemic Sound:
Toss the Salt by Sionya
After Beach Jam by Plain Strolls
Reference Photo by Pixabay:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1P9QqOOofVTYptWBcE6DYW5x8A6l2NiLu/view?usp=sharing
/>
Sketch:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kMiL-xdvzc92WGDz5fUYGZeGdYiu-fzd/view?usp=sharing
/>
💙 SUBSCRIBE if you like my channel and if you are getting value from this video smash that like 👍🏻 button. Hit the 🔔 to get notifications for new videos.
❤️ NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAYS
💜🧡LET’S STAY IN TOUCH🧡💜
I am on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/CreativeLass-104981757754217
My website:
https//www.creativelass.com/
My Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/creativelass/ https://24kids.co/watercolor-sea-turtle/?feed_id=4397&_unique_id=639a2409ab563
תגובות
הוסף רשומת תגובה